Clary Sage Oil Salvia sclarea
Clary Sage Oil Salvia sclarea
- Rub three to five drops of Clary Sage oil on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage oil with Roman Chamomile essential oil and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add Clary Sage oil to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine Clary Sage essential oil with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Clary Sage Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Hairdryers, flat irons, crimpers, and curling irons can all make your hair look glamourous, but for how long? With frequent use of a heated styling tool, hair strands can begin to break and split, making hair look damaged and unhealthy. Keep your hair looking radiant with this do-it-yourself Heat Protectant Spray infused with Clary Sage essential oil and Geranium oil. Clary Sage oil is known for its ability to promote healthy-looking hair and is a perfect essential oil to keep your strands looking stronger, longer!
- During your menstrual cycle, bring relief to your abdomen by using Clary Sage oil. Simply apply Clary Sage oil to the needed area of your abdomen and rub for a soothing massage. The natural chemical components of Clary Sage oil are among the most soothing and calming compounds, making Clary Sage oil an ideal oil for a soothing abdominal massage during the menstruating time frame.
- After a long day of working, running around with the kids, or studying for an exam, treat yourself to a soothing bath with Clary Sage oil and Lavender. This bath with essential oils will not only excite your smelling senses, but it will also work to relieve stress. With both Clary Sage oil and Lavender containing linalyl acetate, these two oils are some of the most powerful soothing, relaxing, and calming oils available.
- Do you ever feel like you’re breathing in toxic chemicals when you use hairspray? Try this homemade Herbal Hairspray with essential oils, and avoid the thick, overpowering feeling of store-bought hairspray. Using Clary Sage oil, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils, this effective spray will hold your hair in place while reducing unwanted chemicals and enhancing your hair’s natural beauty.
- Why linger in stress mode when you can easily experience the relaxing and calming aromatic benefits of Clary Sage oil? For those off days, apply one to two drops of Clary Sage oil to the bottom of your feet or to your pulse points. Because Clary Sage oil has a powerful soothing aroma, applying the oil to these areas will promote feelings of balance and relaxation.
- Want to experience soft and silky hair without buying deep hair conditioning products or getting expensive conditioning treatments? Try making your own quality All-Natural Deep Hair Conditioner with this DIY recipe. You can choose a selection of your favorite essential oils to add to this recipe; however, we highly recommend using specific essential oils for hair use, especially Clary Sage essential oil due to its natural ability to promote healthy-looking hair. With this homemade conditioner, your locks will look, feel, and smell radiant.
- All too often, people get ready for bed, exhausted, ready to sleep the moment their head hits their pillow only to find that their mind wants to stay awake. Their heads suddenly fill with to do lists, activities of the day, or maybe even philosophical questions about the universe that cause them to stay awake or toss and turn all night. Sound familiar? Don’t let your thoughts eat into crucial sleeping time. Instead, relax your mind and body by using Clary Sage oil aromatically. Apply one to two drops of Clary Sage essential oil to your pillow to create a relaxing environment for a restful night’s sleep.
- Enhance your shampoo and conditioner with the addition of Clary Sage oil. For healthy-looking hair, add three to four drops of Clary Sage oil to your shampoo or conditioner. This herbal addition will leave your hair smelling naturally fresh and will help provide benefits that will leave your hair looking strong and beautiful.
- Combine the best of citrus and herbs with this uplifting diffuser blend. Add two drops of Clary Sage oil, two drops of Grapefruit, and 4 drops of Lime essential oils to your diffuser and experience a bright and sweet aroma. The strong citrus scent of Lime will promote feelings of balance and energy while helping lift the mood, while Grapefruit will provide a clarifying effect to the mind. The subtle hints of Clary Sage essential oil will aid in soothing and relaxing. Together, these essential oils provide a mood-boosting aroma that will relax and balance the mind and body.
- Clary Sage oil contains linalyl acetate, which is a powerful chemical component that contributes greatly to the oil’s relaxing, balancing, and soothing properties when used aromatically and internally. Try experimenting with Clary Sage essential oil to see how this relaxing and balancing oil can best meet your individual and family needs.